4.23.2011

Yesterday's Accomplishments

Yesterday was ridiculously fulfilling.  In a belly kind of way.  We had so much good food.  Crepes for breakfast.  We made all parts involved.  These are Mango Crepes with Coconut Blueberry Yogurt and Apple Clove Granola.  Dusted in Cacao powder.  They were amazingly yummy.



Then we had our cheese tasting.  I mentioned the cheese in a previous post.
Pinot Noir and Fig Cashew Cheese
Honey Cinnamon Cashew Cream Cheese
Salted Truffle and Parsley Macadamia Cheese
Dill Macadamia Nut Cheese

We ate it with our breads......yum
These were just my cheeses.  I tasted 3 other people's cheeses.  Some of whom made 8 different flavors.  It was so fun.  In level 2, they do a wine pairing. 

Almond Milk and Choc Chip Cookies for my studying.
We have a final project coming up.  A three course meal.  And I have to write the recipes and execute the meal like an actual chef.  Yipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New York

New York
I came home to you!