4.14.2011

Roll it up

Yeah, you know what I mean.  Roll a big fat one.

Not that type of rolling it up!  Children read this blog.  This blog is rated G.  Jeepers!  Where is your brain right now?  I am a DARE graduate!  Oy.

Now that you feel reprimanded and cleansed of your delinquent thoughts, we can talk about Spicy Tuber Rolls.  Mmmm.  So delicious.  We used this really cool machine to thinly slice a daikon radish.

Then we add it to some nori, some chili almond sauce, carrots, avocado, sprouts, etc.  Rolled it up and mmmmmm, perfetto!  Served with a mango chutney.

We sliced some beets as well.  So pretty.



Have I mentioned how awesome Chef Haley is yet?  Well, she is.  She is such a great teacher.  I am really glad I am doing this course when I am.  I have incredible classmates (Oy!  I haven't even told you about my classmates yet).  Tomorrow, I promise I will share about my classmates.  I have just been so busy, you know?  It's not that i don't have time for you, baby.  I will make time for you.  I love you.  I just can't be around you all the time right now, you know?  We'll be together soon.  Whoa, that got intense.  As I was saying; amazing classmates, amazing teacher...I even like Oklahoma.  I didn't quite expect that.

One thing I miss, a good NY slice.  Attempting a raw one tomorrow.  The crust is in the dehydrator now.

1 comment:

New York

New York
I came home to you!