4.22.2011

Best Mom Ever

Mine.  My mom is the best mom ever.

Yesterday I got a package in the mail.  An Easter package.  It was full to the brim of awesomeness.

Here is what I recieved.
A robe: I used to collect robes.  I don't remember this one, but my mom said it doesn't belong to any of the people that live in her house, so it must be mine.  It is beautiful.
My old dress up doll.  She is like a paper doll, only wooden.  My mom made all the little dresses for her.
Some old photos:

Easter socks filled with playdough, The book Peter Rabbit, a grow your own plant, a chocolate bunny, some truffles from Idaho, a rice crispie treat  bunny.
A stickie pad and a bunch of homework I did in the first grade:
Some pillow cases I bought at a thrift store in San Diego:
A light up caterpillar and some airborne:

And best of all, my Easter basket full of eggs.  No egg hunt for me.  These eggs were filled by my nieces.  They all contain some of my moms old earings.  Awesome.
This box made me so happy.  Thanks Mom. :)

2 comments:

  1. Mary--I love these Easter gifts! The earrings in eggs especially. Very, very cool. Happy Easter to you darlin'! NY misses you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mama D! I miss NY. I think I am ready to get back home to the big city. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete

New York

New York
I came home to you!