4.19.2011

Let's talk about breasts

The universe is telling me to blog about them.

I wore this T-shirt yesterday:

Then I talked to Matt and he had just finished up a conversation with our friend.  His name is Ray and that T-shirt was made for his sister who died last year of breast cancer.  She was only 36.  Ray's sister Kristen worked for Urban Outfitters and they designed the shirt for her after she died.  They don't appear to be selling it anymore.  I'm not sure why.  All the proceeds made from sales of the shirt went to the Young Survival Coalition which is an organization for women living with cancer.

After I talked to Matt I saw this sticker:
After I got out of the car I saw this bag:
See what I mean?  I hear you universe.

My Aunt's sister, Carol also lost her battle with breast cancer a few years ago.  My Aunt does a run/walk every year in her honor.  She will be walking in May.  It is now April, that is just weeks away.  If you feel it, you could donate to her walk here:

Walk away from this post with this advice, squeeze a boob you know.  And have some conversations about health.  Make sure everything is feeling right.  Get a check-up if you are over due.  The universe is telling you to.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

New York

New York
I came home to you!