8.04.2011

Worst Blogger Ever

Can I get an award for that?

Sorry I have been incredibly absent, but I just happen to be incredibly lazy...so...

Yeah.

Our last CSA share was super cool and full of yummy food.  With that food we made a super delicious batch of Beet Risotto and a way too salty Kale and Zucchini Paella.  Oops!  That would be my bad.
Oh, and I forgot to take a pic of the risotto until it was almost gone... Sorry, it was just so delicious.



We also made a Strawberry Rhubarb Apple Crisp. 


While we were in Idaho I helped my sister harvest about half of her rhubarb plant.  She has sooo much rhubarb.  It is insane.  We ended up harvesting close to 25lbs, and I took 5 of those back to NY with me.  It is delicious.





We also made rhubarb tea.  I have mixed feelings about the tea.

Risotto Recipe was taken from Epicurious:
http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Red-Beet-Risotto-with-Mustard-Greens-and-Goat-Cheese-237028
We didn't have mustard greens so I just left them out.

Coolest tomato ever

Andy Warhol

No comments:

Post a Comment

New York

New York
I came home to you!