8.11.2011

Praise God for the breeze

Because I am officially shooting it now.

It has been so damn hot here lately.  And by some miracle of miracles it is cool, breezy and not suffocatingly humid tonight. 

Windows open, commence enjoying life.

Now can I interest you in some pictures of food?

Our bellies have been stuffed and satisfied all week.  We have had more salad than we can shake a stick at.  And we have been trying to shake sticks at everything.

More paella, this time not salty.

Cheesecake using the eggs and sheep yogurt.  My first time making cheesecake.  Turned out quite well.


Butter Lettuce Wraps with a mango, carrot, red pepper slaw.  Topped with kelp noodles and a peanut miso paste.  Served with a tamarind peach dipping sauce.  I also used mint and basil and chives from the window garden in this.



And last night, we made a delicious Eggplant Parm.  I made the bread crumbs with a Sour Rye from the co-op.  It was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New York

New York
I came home to you!