7.25.2011

Compost and CSA #3

We missed CSA #2 because we were in Idaho and Montana.  Which is where I wish I was right now anyway.  It is so nice to get out of NYC for a few weeks.  When you live in a concrete world, it is easy to forget how captivating nature is.  Nothing compares to walking around barefoot in soil and grass and taking in a deep breath and smelling wild flowers.  I will post pictures.  But first....

We are guesstimating 20lbs again.  I still haven't bought a scale.










This week's CSA contained tomatoes, cucumbers, zucchini, kale, chard, beets, red leaf lettuce, a salad mix, onions, fennel bulb and greens, peaches and a gorgeous bouquet of wild flowers.


We're going to make a sausage, kale and zucchini paella today.  I'll let you know how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New York

New York
I came home to you!