6.13.2011

The Bees Knees

Matt and i saw the coolest movie yesterday.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekoeQodrVoM

Did you even watch the trailer?

Come on.  Don't be a dick.  I tried to make the video watchable from my blog, but I don't know how.  I am a wee bit blogger illiterate.  Go back and watch the trailer.   Gees.

Go see Queen of the Sun.  It is amazing.

The reason I haven't been writing is because I was going to start writing about our super cool CSA share.  But the spring rains caused the farmers to plant late and our first CSA pick up has been moved to the 23rd.  It was supposed to be the 7th.  So, you don't get to hear about cool NY produce until late o'clock.  Sorry sucka.

As an apologie I offer you this.  Pictures of cool Oklahoma City Stuff.  Mostly signs.































No comments:

Post a Comment

New York

New York
I came home to you!