1.05.2012

After Graduation





Things got crazy.  We went out with Miki the Japanese Geisha.  We had sushi and drinks.  Then we went to the Copa, which is a gay nightclub.  No offense Oklahoma City, but the music there sucked.  I will not be returning.  Then Sat morning, we got our bikes out and returned them to Bike One.  Go to Bike One!  Then grabbed Big Truck Tacos on our way out of town.

My one regret is that I didn't eat at Big Truck Tacos sooner.  It was amazing.  Definitely chek them out if you like Mexican food.

Then we were off to St. Louis to stay the night on our long journey back to NYC.

(I guess I never posted this.  I adding labels to some older posts and this was in there.  Some pics for you if you miss my OK days.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

New York

New York
I came home to you!